Friday, August 31, 2012

Friday freebie - September calendar

I am still here, just running around like crazy! I eventually finished a range of labels for a client that took much longer than anticipated - I would love to share it with you as soon as she launch her products, so watch this space. I am going on a short trip upcountry and hope that things will be back to "kind of normal" on my return. Here is your Sept calendar - as the 1st of Sept is Spring day in my part of the world, I also made a Spring version with some butterflies. Hope you like!



2 comments:

Unknown said...

Thank you for the download. Love the butterflies!

afairytalecometruewyrna said...

Hej
jeg glæder mig over at have fundet din blog, spændende og inspirerende ting du laver. Jeg vil glæde mig til at følge dig.

Mange hilsner
Wyrna